Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Clarity stamp challenge 39

Hello everyone , 
Well it looks like I'm right on schedule almost one month to my last blog 
Tomorrow is our daughter and son in laws 15 th wedding anniversary and so my motivation has 
Been to create a card for them and for the clarity challenge of Anything Goes .
This elephant stamp is just perfect and of course I had to use my favorite color -- purple .
This is perhaps the most creative for me because I used a new technique ( for me) the shaving foam texhnique . I had lots of fun with this one and have some nice backgrounds as a result .
So here I am on my stamping journey and honestly it's my life journey too 
  
The challenge is anything goes using all clarity stamps . 
. Enjoy this beautiful spring weather and remember that the sun is always shining , so times you can't see it because of the clouds , but it is still there . Love and joy.  Janice .

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your shaving foam session was very successful. A striking, vibrant background for your elephants. Good luck in the challenge x

    ReplyDelete